The process to start an ICSE school in India includes a plenty of norms and procedures to be followed with proper documentation to get the sanction for starting a school in India. Every school is associated with a prior board of education. ICSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is an established and well-known board of Indian Education System. Every board requires dedicated efforts to maintain and run a school. In general, opening a primary school on the first attempt to understand the norms and procedures critically proves to be beneficial.
The most crucial point before starting a school in India is acquiring the desired affiliation. The person or the group of persons who wish to open a school need to understand the amount required to be invested for the purpose. The basic requirements of land, infrastructure, site, academics, finances, management and another setup with proper norms, licenses, approvals, and acceptance needs to be fulfilled in every aspect. The concerned authorities of education boards will execute constant inspection for proper documentation, development of school and getting the No Objection Certificate.
How much Capital is required?
How to complete Registration?
How much Land is required?
What Educare India offers here?
1) Feasibility Study
- Educare India will perform a study on Technical, Economic and Operational Viability at the proposed location.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of the project
- An estimation of income & expenses for 10 years.
- Preparations of Recommendations and concept note that with the proposed USP’s of the schools.
2) Strategic Guidelines
3) Architectural Setup
- Educare India will be providing Architectural concept and assistance in setting up school classrooms, various laboratories, activity area, and playground. Any other technical information on school design (with reference to the affiliating board) will also be supplied if required.
- Effective Planning for Smart Class, camera, PA system & Learning Management System (LMS) for the field of education in India.
4) Information on Affiliation Process & Timelines
Educare India is a team of highly experienced education professionals having vast information on affiliation process and timelines. Our team would be supplying Guidance and information on each of the followings:
- Online Form Filling Guidelines.
- Deficiency Handling.
- Obtaining of NOC from State Board and its Directives.
- Various ICSE Regulation details.
- Guidance on the report to be filled by the ICSE Inspectors.
- Norms and protocols of ICSE inspection.
- Management of teachers and classes for ICSE Inspection.
- Management of Teachers Salary for Inspection.
- Compliance of Deficiencies after Inspection.
5) Conceptual Note
6) Hard Copy of various formats
We will provide a hard copy of various formats for administrative school operations, reports, log books, year planner, various library formats, admission and attendance registers.
7) Statutory Compliances and Approvals
8) Quality Academic Audit and Monitoring
9) Training and Assessment
10) Academic Management
11) Academic Planning and Implementation
12) Human Resource Management
13) Marketing and Promotions
Setting up of the brand, promotional activities, Positioning strategy.
15) Policy formation
We appreciate your decision to visit our website and sparing time reading this information. We believe and understand that this article was helpful for you. If you are looking for expert consultancy or any kind of help to Start a ICSE school in India, please contact us / leave us a comment or message below. Educare India’s expert team would answer you with pleasure.