The cost of setting up a school depends on the purpose and motto for which you are planning to open a school. Below are the few preliminary points to be considered before planning the budget for opening a school:
- Purpose of setting up of school?
- Do you have a piece of land as per CBSE requirements or you need to purchase?
- Kind of school you are looking for? Residential or day school?
- Till which standard are you planning for the school?
- What all extracurricular activities you want to add on in the campus apart from academics?
Calculations based on certain average data for setting up of a new CBSE School
|For CBSE Schools (Min. land requirement 1.5 Acres as per norms)||Strength||Sq Ft. Per Child||Built Up Area (Sq FT)|
|Land Area Minimum as 3 Acres for Non Residential and 8 Acres for Residential|
|Option 1: Day Scholars Only||1200||50||60000|
|Average Furnishing cost varies between 300 – 600 INR Per Sq. Ft.|
|Option 2A: Day Scholar &||600||50||30000|
|Option 2B: Boarders||600||180||108000 | 138000|
|Option 3: Boarders Only||600||180||108000|
Construction work to be completed in multiple phases
All the above mentioned data is based on certain quality standard of the school, which may vary depending on the plan, vision and motto of the promoter.
Further for more information on how to proceed with the planning of budget or for any other queries please feel free to contact us at 8889063333 or you can drop an email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org