Milestones Academy started in the year 1992 in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. The strength of the school initially was 900 and the school was from Class I to Class VIII. In the 2008-’09 session, the Management decided to apply to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The Management decided to seek our help to upload the documents required and in completing the online application. They were aware that if the application was incomplete or if the documents were not uploaded properly, they would lose the chance to be affiliated in that session.
ROLE PLAYED BY EDUCARE INDIA ADVISORY:
We assisted the school in procuring the various documents required for affiliation from the District and the State departments. These included:
- School Management Committee
- No Objection Certificate(NOC) from the State Government
- State Recognition Certificate
- The Requirement of Teachers as per Bye-Laws
- Land Certificate
- Lease Deed
- Building Safety Certificate
- Society Registration
- Society Bye-Laws
- A Non-Proprietary Character of the Society
- Reserve Fund
- Drinking Water Safety and Sanitation Certificate in the format prescribed by the CBSE
- Affiliation fees.
ONCE THE ONLINE APPLICATION IS FILED THEN:
- We helped the Management to prepare the compliances for the deficiencies pointed out by the CBSE before inspection.
- We then liaison with the Inspection Committee and a date suitable to all three, two Committee members and the school was decided
- Whatever deficiencies were pointed out by the IC were complied with
- The hand-holding exercise continued until the affiliation was finally granted.
- After the affiliation was granted the number of admissions grew.
- The school was able to attract good teachers and the standard of education rose.
- The N.C.E.R.T. curriculum was introduced.