Which Curriculum / Board / Syllabus Option Should I consider for the new school setup?
Often, when we speak with clients there is a question generally raised by them that you being an education consulting service provider which board or curriculum do you suggest for our project of new school.
Before we proceed we need to know what the various options we have are:
- 1. State Board: State Government Recognized Board
- 2. CBSE: Central Board of Secondary Education
- 3. ICSE: Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
- 4. IB: International Baccalaureate ( commonly known as International Board)
- 5. IGCSE: International General Certificate of Secondary Education/Cambridge University
For proceeding with a particular board or curriculum we need to understand that every board has their own set of byelaws which a school management has to follow like:
- 1. Minimum land requirements
- 2. Infrastructure requirements
- 3. Other amenities
So a client needs to take decision of proceeding with a certain board after finalizing on below points:
- Objective of the school project
- Checking whether and for which board the minimum requirements the project can compile for
- Investment planning for the said project
- Project feasibility at particular location planned
We at Educare India Advisory, with a team of expertise can guide you with complete handholding from the scratch to meet all your queries and help you to set up your dream project.
For more details do visit our website: www.indiaeducare.com and you can call us at 8889063333