Understanding the procedure to start an IGCSE School in India is the necessity to accept the entire program. International General Certificate of Education is an internationally reputed organization that offers high-quality education accessible to the global world. The main aim of IGCSE is to provide the high educational performance for the students such that it will be going to produce successful students that will lead the long run of the life and provide them with the high salary that offers high professional growth.
It offers study to various programs which is equivalent to 10th as according to the standards of CBSE and ICSE and as middle year program according to the IB board.
The Specialty of IGCSE Board:
It believes in providing the benefits of the high-quality education to the people around the globe, to support the Education various other curricular activities are also organized for the better performance of the student at the national level.
IGCSE Board consists of a few reasons which make the Board different from every other Educational Board in India are following-
* The main advantage of passing the 10th from the IGCSE Board is that the student directly got their entry in the 12th class according to the standard set by the ICSE and the CBSE or directly got their entry at the diploma level according to the standards of the IB boards. This would help for the students in case he/she wants to save the one year of their students, and directly forwarded to the 12th as the student are enough capable to compete with the concepts of 12th as provided with the concepts in a descriptive manner.
* It is not too much complex as the main stress to provide the Education on the 9th and 10th standard. so, not too much calculations and staffed are required and this two classes will get full support of the teachers and the other management members, as all the facilities are meant for these two classes. It is also known for its curricular activities that take place at the international level and distinguishes the groups on the basis of the ability so that it is helpful for the students to judge themselves.
* It also provides the Grade system for the students according to which the toper will get the A+ Grade and the lower Grade is G. All the students are getting the code in between A TO G.
Indian system of education is accepting programs of IGCSE Board and has made its availability across the world. This curriculum has almost 70 subjects including 70 languages and the schools have freedom and flexibility to offer them in desired combinations.
Procedure to follow for Opening an IGCSE School in India:
1. Taking a Step towards Investment:
You need to thoroughly research your business plan, market scenario and then estimate the expenditures of a complete school set up till the intended grade.
2. Selection of Land:
The area needs to be huge so as to develop a campus that provides several curricular and extracurricular facilities. If you intend to provide the residential option, you need more land.
3. Building the Infrastructure:
Based on your academic plans and the activities like sports and recreation, you need to plan the infrastructure and set up the equipment.
4. Core Value and Mission
5. Meeting Quality Standards
6. Fulfillment of Legal Requirements
7. Signing the Contract
8. Forming the IGCSE Curriculum:
This is one of the most tedious jobs in case of International schools. You need to work on the curriculum and adopt various methodologies related to the International Boards. You also need to produce various approvals and consents from local education bodies and municipal boards in your city.
After arranging and completing all the formalities, recruiting the staff that is specially trained for International Curriculum. You can then start marketing your business.
We are the fastest growing school consultants in India and offers the assistance on how to open an international school an International school. We provide guidance in developing, setting up and managing the school. We appreciate your decision to visit our website and sparing time reading this information. We believe and understand that this article was helpful for you. If you are looking for expert consultancy or any kind of help on the land requirements to start a CBSE School in India, please contact us / leave us a comment or message below. Educare India’s expert team would answer you with pleasure.