Educare India Advisory took up Bajaj Vidya Bhavan for Turnkey Consulting in the year 2016. The turnkey consultation began with:
- A detailed meeting with the promoter, in which all the members of the Society/Trust attend.
- Discussing the vision of the promoter which helped in formulating the basis of the curriculum content.
- Discussing the financial ability of the society aides in architectural planning, the design of furniture, furnishing laboratories for the school project.
- The feasibility study is done to understand the competition, schools in the vicinity, distance from residential areas, the financial status of the population, a demographic pattern of the area where the school is going to be built.
The above is the first phase after which an Architect is called. Educare India provides Architectural assistance keeping in mind the National Building Code (NBC) 2005 and the requirements of CBSE/ CICSE. The size of the Library, Laboratories, Activity rooms, classrooms, etc., are discussed and decided. Even the requirement of elevators or ramp, special washroom for physically challenged are expressed to the Architect. Once the construction of the building is underway, Educare India plans :
- The website, brochure, prospectus, admission forms are designed as suggested by the Board. Designing the Admission-Withdrawal Register, Attendance Registers, Teachers Lesson Plan Register, Marks Register, Report Cards, etc.
- Marketing strategies to attract students through advertisements in the print media, visual media, organizing events to increase footfall of prospective students.
- The Recruitment of teachers for PPRT, PRT, TGT, and PGT, as well as nonteaching staff from the locality and from other cities of India, is worked on.
- Curriculum planning is done according to the Board the school affiliates itself for Pre-primary to Senior Secondary Classes.
- The formal launching program of the school is planned with the teachers and the Management, a short cultural program may be planned, the media may be invited to cover the launching.
- Periodic Academic and Management audit is undertaken to check the status of the Syllabus, Classroom Management, Teaching Methodology, Teachers Lesson Plan Register, Teachers’ log book, use of Technology in classroom teaching, Examination system, Copy correction, Blackboard use, use of Teaching Aids, and check the Fee status, transport registers, Admission Withdrawal Registers, Visitor’s Book etc.
- The flow of the various cultural programs to be organized in the year.
- Addressing parents in the Parent Orientation Programs and other gatherings highlighting the academic plans, the introduction of new facilities, etc.
- Assisting the school for CBSE/ CISCE affiliation.
In this way from the inception of the idea for a school to the successful functioning of the school, Educare India provides the total solution.