Why Feasibility Study is important for school project?
For any new school promoter it is very important to understand the viability of the project. To do so, one must do a feasibility study, either on his own or by a professional agency. This also gives a fair idea of investment required under various heads. Professional agencies like us also provide a 10 year financial plan (DPR) to the clients. This study will help in understanding the duration required for Operational Break Even Point and the Capital Break Even Point. This will also enable the promoter to have proper fund planning to meet the requirements.
To start a school in India following pre requisites are to be taken care:
- A registered trust /society
- Should have adequate land and infrastructure as per requirement of a particular board from which the school wants to get affiliated
- Necessary local level certificates to be validated from the local bodies
- State board affiliation to be secured
- Government approval to offer an international curriculum.
For getting IB affiliation:
- School has to fill the information form with IB board
- Application for candidacy with a non refundable fund
- Visit by the IB board to the school for verification
- Finalization of decision on authorization
Further, for more information to set up a IB School in India or Abroad with complete guidance or for any other queries please feel free to contact us at 8889063333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com